1. ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY - NO WEAPONS, ILLICIT SUBSTANCES OR ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ALLOWED IN THE COMPLEX AT ANY TIME.
2. No smoking or vaping on or near bleachers nor near dugouts.
3. NO PETS ALLOWED (on leash or otherwise).
4. No rock throwing at any time. No playing catch, throwing or kicking balls in the walkways.
5. No Bikes, rollerblades, skateboards, scooters or hoverboards allowed in the complex. Bikes are to be parked in the bike stand.
6. Everyone is responsible for their own trash. If you wouldn't throw it on your lawn, don't throw it on ours.
7. No climbing on ANY fences, decks, statues, or buildings.
8. All parents are responsible for their children while at the complex.
9. No playing of any kind in or around the parking lot or between fences and buildings on any side of the complex.
10. The speed limit in the parking area is 5mph or less at all times. Remember that pedestrians ALWAYS have the right of way. Please be extremely cautious as children (large and small) are present at all times.
11. Our complex is in the middle of a residential neighborhood, please be mindful of "No Parking" signs on De Laura Lane and dispose of your trash in proper receptacles.
12. Parents are always an example for their children - BE A GOOD ONE!
Animals, leashed or unleashed are NOT allowed on the Aragona Pembroke Little League Complex including the parking lot area, with the exception of SERVICE animals! This is a posted policy. The policy was established for the protection of both the complex users and animal owners. Issues:
Your animal may be wonderful with all your family, friends, etc., when it is in its own “familiar environment” (home). It may however, react differently in an unusually noisy and foreign atmosphere. A child could move towards it too quickly or step on its paw/tail. The reaction to someone it doesn’t know could be unpredictable.For all of these reasons, Aragona Pembroke Little League must protect our legal interests (as well, we are protecting yours and your animal’s).If you really love your animal, please do not bring it to our complex. Thank you in anticipation of your cooperation!